Friday, September 16, 2011

Next Wednesday - 13



     Next Wednesday I will be getting on a plane with the girls and flying out to North Carolina to visit my dad and his wife. This is number 13 on my list and I'm excited to have gotten it done so quickly. I haven't seen my dad since my wedding and then thing were a little hectic and I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked hanging out.

    They haven't met Em yet, so I'm glad they'll finally get to do that. I've been looking forward to this trip for as long as he's been living out there, but the timing never worked out. When he called about a month ago to make flight plans I was ecstatic. Not only do I get to go out and see them I also get to meet his side of my family. I have grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins that I know nothing about and I finally get to meet them, and so do my girls.

   I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about taking both kids alone on the plane, and how I'm possibly going to be able to carry everything, but it'll work out. I got a bunch of little toys from the dollar store for Helene, and along with my DS and books I think we should be okay. I'm making a grocery trip soon to buy the food things I'll be taking to keep the kids happy. Glad that we can at least bring a full lunch will us, if not anything to drink.

   I am so incredibly excited to be going on this trip, but a little sad that my husband wont be coming with me. This will be the longest we've spent apart since we became a couple. 


   Can't wait to share how awesome my trip was with you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment