Monday, September 12, 2011

The creation of the list

    Some of these may not seem like "big" goals, but many of them are things I have wanted to do for a very long time. Like crocheting, I've always wanted to learn, but never had someone to teach me. Now that it is on my list, I am making progress in finding a teacher, even if it means signing up for a class. Other things are on my list for obvious practical reasons, like driving. As much as I'd like to think that I can go my entire life without driving, its becoming increasingly hard to do so. That kids are I are stuck staying local, I cannot work or run errands while my husband is working. That ends up putting stress on us because we have to get everything done on his days off, instead of getting to enjoy our time playing and relaxing like we should.
   
    Some of the things on the list are purely to get me to go out and experience more of life, like exploring a castle. Who doesn't want to explore a freaking castle? Its. A. Castle. Enough said. Taking my girls to Disney has been such an exciting thought since I was pregnant with Helene. I love Disney so very much and I cannot wait to watch my little ones faces light up with joy at all the park has too offer. I am so excited to explore the magic through my children's eyes.


   I look forward to feeding a giraffe, they are one of my favorite animals and to be able to get so close to them is a thrilling thought. Swimming with dolphins is going to rock pretty hard as well. You can't tell me that you've never looked at others swimming with dolphins and not "how cool is that?" I mean come on, they're awesome creatures, getting up close and personal just makes them all the more fantastic.


   There are things on the list that I have done before, like read the Bible through, but I'd like to do so again. And reading 10 books off the classics list? I've read many books off the list, but really, who need an excuse to read more?  I sure don't. They're classics for a reason and many are wonderful stories. I'm still debating which 10 should be included for this list.


Well, I look forward to sharing this journey with you, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment